Baity Hill is no longer taking applications for the 2022-2023 year due to the high number of current resident renewals and the existing waitlist for new applicants. To explore local, off-campus housing options, please visit the UNC Off-Campus Housing Website.
Be sure to check out your Apartment Options, Rates, and Advantages to Living On Campus before submitting your application. Please keep in mind that apartments are reserved on a first-come, first-assigned basis.
To submit your application for an apartment at Baity Hill, sign into the Housing Portal at myhousing.unc.edu. You must have valid Onyen and PID number to submit an application. (UNC ITS ONYEN services)
2022-2023 Contract Renewal
The application for contract renewal will open February 18th, 2022 via the MyHousing Portal.
- Contract Renewal Deadline - March 31, 2022
- Intent to Vacate Form Deadline - March 31, 2022
When will I get my assignment?
- We will begin assigning incoming students to available apartments for the Fall Semester after April 1 for the upcoming Fall semester. Students applying throughout the year are assigned on as applications are received and apartments are available.
- We will assign apartments based on an available apartment that best fits your preference(s).
- A confirmation letter of this assignment will be sent to you via the email address on the application. The confirmation letter will give you information regarding the specific apartment that has been assigned, housing contract start date, monthly rental rate and pro-rate amount, if applicable.