FORMS RELATED TO YOUR APARTMENT
- Deferment is not automatically granted and is based on need. Most common is a deferment (postponement of rent due date) while waiting for a grant or financial aid.
- Residents who are participating in an approved study abroad program and/or internship related to their area of study (must be at least 45 days). Keys will be returned to the Baity Hill office during this time frame.
- Residents can purchase an SFH parking permit from UNC Transportation and Parking. One primary parking permit is available per apartment. Primary parking is located in the garage under each building.
- Residents (and spouses) who are not purchasing the primary SFH parking permit may apply for a hardship permit. These permits are based on availability and are subject to approval.
- Residents with guest are able to purchase temporary parking permits for their visitors. Please follow the steps below to submit. These permits are based on availability and subject to approval.
- Click the title above to download the PDF form
- Fill out the form. Save as a PDF document - if you are attempting to complete the form in a web browser, your entries may not save to be able to send. Please try to complete the document in Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reader.
- Attach completed form to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will respond by completing the Baity Hill representative section.
- Take your now completed authorization form to UNC Transportation & Parking - address/building/ fax number are listed at the bottom of the form
Carpet Cleaning Form (Carpet cleanings are not available from November 15-January 15 or May 8th-August 20th)
- This service is available at no charge to a resident that has been in the same apartment for more than 12 months. This service is based on availability and is not guaranteed.
- 1 dolly is available per resident household to check-out for up to 4 hours at a time, Monday through Friday, between 8AM-5:30pm. All dollies must be picked up within 30 minutes of the booked start time and returned by the scheduled end time on the day of check-out.
- Dollies must be kept in their current configuration
- Dollies must be returned undamaged by 5:30pm the same day
- Dollies cannot be transferred or shared between residents
- Any dolly returned late will be assessed a $10 fee per day
- Any dolly returned damaged will be assessed the cost of repair up to a $150 replacement fee