FORMS RELATED TO YOUR APARTMENT
- Deferment is not automatically granted and is based on need. Most common is a deferment (postponement of rent due date) while waiting for a grant or financial aid.
- Residents who are participating in an approved study abroad program and/or internship related to their area of study (must be at least 45 days). Keys will be returned to the Baity Hill office during this time frame.
- Residents can purchase an SFH parking permit from UNC Transportation and Parking. One primary parking permit is available per apartment. Primary parking is located in the garage located under each building.
- Residents who are not purchasing the primary SFH parking permit allocated to their apartment, but still need to park a vehicle at Baity Hill, may apply for a hardship permit for one of the SFH surface lots. These permits are based on availability and subject to approval.
- *NOTE: The Baity Hill Community Room is not available to reserve until further notice. [Residents are welcome to reserve the Baity House community room and outside grill area through this reservation agreement.]
Carpet Cleaning Form (Carpet cleanings are not available from November 15-January 15 or May 8th-August 20th)
- This service is available at no charge to a resident that has been in the same apartment for more than 12 months. This service is based on availability and is not guaranteed.
- 1 dolly is available per resident household to check-out for up to 4 hours at a time, Monday through Friday, between 8AM-5:30pm. All dollies must be picked up within 30 minutes of the booked start time and returned by the scheduled end time on the day of check-out.
- Dollies must be kept in their current configuration
- Dollies must be returned undamaged by 5:30pm the same day
- Dollies cannot be transferred or shared between residents
- Any dolly returned late will be assessed a $10 fee per day
- Any dolly returned damaged will be assessed the cost of repair up to a $150 replacement fee