Baity Hill Package Service Representatives (PSRs) are responsible for delivering and sorting mail to the 9 resident buildings each day. They are also responsible for receiving, storing and distributing packages at the Baity Hill Package Center to students living in the community.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Distributing US letter mail for students living in the Baity Hill Community
- Processing misdirected mail from students living in the Baity Hill Community
- Assisting with package receipt, storage and distribution to students living in campus housing (must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.)
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Interacting with staff and students in a courteous and professional manner
- Other duties specific to mail and package services as assigned
Complete information about residential mail and package operations can be found here: Mail and Packages.
To apply for this position, please send the following items to Caleb Waters, Assistant Director for Family Housing at email@example.com.
- Resume (or a list of your work history with job titles and responsibilities)
- University class schedule and a list of any other commitments that occur during the above operating hours
- Phone number